Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 347 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Ability to select which profile may run which projects.

It would be nice to be able to select which project may be run on which profile, just like it is done at the Beta-Testing part of the My Grid section. The advantage is then that hardware put in a certain profile can be assigned to specific projects. In that way you have more control over which hardware is running which projects. smile
[Dec 21, 2008 4:26:49 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: Ability to select which profile may run which projects.

You already can.

Enjoy!
[Dec 21, 2008 5:20:16 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GIBA
Ace Cruncher

It would be nice to be able to select which project may be run on which profile, just like it is done at the Beta-Testing part of the My Grid section. The advantage is then that hardware put in a certain profile can be assigned to specific projects. In that way you have more control over which hardware is running which projects. smile

Hey Harreld,
just jump for your My Grid page, and to your Device Manager option (left side), and to Device profiles. Choose distinct profiles with specifics characteristics (including projects to crunch under each profile) to work at school, home and work , and choose one to be the Default profile.

The last but not least, jump for each machine profile under your Device Manager option and choose for each one the right profile to be used to crunch and have a nice distincts crunchies away...

Hope this way help you more quickly. coffee
----------------------------------------
Cheers ! GIB@ peace coffee
Join BRASIL - BRAZIL@GRID team and be very happy !
http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/team/viewTeamInfo.do?teamId=DF99KT5DN1

[Dec 21, 2008 5:34:20 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Hi GIBA,

Thnx!
I knew that I could make different profiles and assign devices to thoes profiles, but haven't found the custom part yet. tongue
Again: Thnx!
[Dec 21, 2008 7:11:37 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread