Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2544
Posts: 2544   Pages: 255   [ Previous Page | 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 147944 times and has 2543 replies Next Thread
ThreadRipper
Veteran Cruncher
Sweden
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Join The International Team

JP, Great with the 64-bit version of c4cw!

Glad you liked my POV Chris :)

Krakatuk, oh yes I have built some PCs in my time and I try to look after my current PC. I have a window on the case side of it so I see when the dust starts gathering up. I have a can with pressurized air that I use to get the dust off - very effective! The temperatures are all fine (I have a Zalman CNPS 9900 cooler) and I am suspecting the CPU may have gone bad or the mobo. But the cpu gives a "WHEA-logger cache hierarchy error" in the windows system log at BSOD so I am suspecting the CPU.

Right now I have even turned down the 3rd core and running as a dual-core to see if it is one core that is bugging me. I'll get it straightened out eventually. Just need some time for every test session of 48hrs...

Thanks for your concern though!
----------------------------------------

Join The International Team: https://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/team/viewTeamInfo.do?teamId=CK9RP1BKX1

AMD TR2990WX @ PBO, 64GB Quad 3200MHz 14-17-17-17-1T, RX6900XT @ Stock
AMD 3800X @ PBO
AMD 2700X @ 4GHz
[Feb 25, 2011 11:08:40 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
acpartsman
Veteran Cruncher
Martinsville VA, USA
Project Badges:

Is anyone having trouble with Computation errors & Runtime errors?
I'm losing weeks of processor time to these problems. Can't be my machine because it's happening on so many different ones. Sometimes it's with HCC and other times its MD.

Now if I could only find some friends that would let me park a pc at thier house. I have 12 I can't afford to turn on.

Y'all have a great day.

I'm off to do something I don't feel like doing.
One drop raises the sea.

[Feb 25, 2011 1:04:56 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Is anyone having trouble with Computation errors & Runtime errors?

Nothing at this time. I hope the issue clears up.
[Feb 25, 2011 2:20:35 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ThreadRipper
Veteran Cruncher
Sweden
Project Badges:

Right now I am running HFCC, BETA and DDDT2 but I have not had any problems with HCC before, only with HPF2 (the exit code error on lie 711).

Maybe some AntiVirus that is trying to scan the BOINC data folder? Overclocked machines?

Join The International Team: https://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/team/viewTeamInfo.do?teamId=CK9RP1BKX1

AMD TR2990WX @ PBO, 64GB Quad 3200MHz 14-17-17-17-1T, RX6900XT @ Stock
AMD 3800X @ PBO
AMD 2700X @ 4GHz
[Feb 25, 2011 9:02:30 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[CSF] David White
Advanced Cruncher
Project Badges:

Just a note to let everyone know I will be losing work units and points due to yet another period of downtime for a move. I am hoping this is the last tear down move for a few years at least.
[Feb 25, 2011 11:24:52 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Good luck David, not to worry friend , you are doing like the rest a great job smile

Many thanks

See you later amigos ! smile
[Feb 26, 2011 5:06:47 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
acpartsman
Veteran Cruncher
Martinsville VA, USA
Project Badges:

The problems I mentioned are on machines with no antivirus, or anything else for that matter. These machines do nothing but crunch. They're all stock machines, no mods. They range from 266mhz up to 2.0ghz processors. run on windows 2000, server 2003 & XP. That's why I say it has to be something with the WU's WCG is passing out. There's no way it could be my machines considering the diversity.
One drop raises the sea.

[Feb 26, 2011 1:01:07 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

[Feb 26, 2011 2:27:30 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Thanks John !! smile
[Feb 26, 2011 4:29:00 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Wish you all a nice Sunday smile

Congrats Dimitri for your new badge smile

Just click here to join The International Team
[Feb 27, 2011 1:39:18 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 2544   Pages: 255   [ Previous Page | 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread