Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 14594
Posts: 14594   Pages: 1460   [ Previous Page | 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 780355 times and has 14593 replies Next Thread
unsmurf
Cruncher
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: 3 years

a bit late but welcome back dave it great to have the stats back again they are so much better than any of the offical stats.
Now all we need is a stable supply of work units as im out on some pc's now and it seems to happen every weekend and they have a different reason/error for it everytime, still cant believe how bad it is 10 months since the move started.
----------------------------------------

[Dec 17, 2022 10:17:15 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
dcrobinson
Veteran Cruncher
UK
Project Badges:
Re: 3 years

Thanks Unsmurf. I'm crunching a tiny bit too, but not enough to achieve any new badges or anything. There's a limit to what one core of a Celeron J3455 can achieve laughing
Dave Robinson, Malvern, UK
[Dec 19, 2022 11:31:12 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
dcrobinson
Veteran Cruncher
UK
Project Badges:
Good while it lasted

I was quite pleased, having restarted (very limited) crunching, to move up a team points place, overtaking ChrisUK. Sadly, it's going to be short-lived, because it looks like arkangath has started up again. Oh well, the more the merrier smile

Happy New Year to you all (only a few hours early). Best wishes for 2023.
[Dec 31, 2022 5:16:26 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AlanS
Advanced Cruncher
England
Project Badges:
Re: Good while it lasted

Happy New Year Dave and everyone.

[Jan 1, 2023 10:01:19 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
crooks_uk
Veteran Cruncher
England
Project Badges:

Happy New Year Everyone. Hope 2023 is a better year for WCG and everything gets back on track.
[Jan 5, 2023 2:44:38 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
dcrobinson
Veteran Cruncher
UK
Project Badges:

Quite annoyed now. I've set up a low powered (~6W CPU) box that's processing on four cores (about 11 hours per MCM unit), and thanks to yet another bug in the Krembil migration, I'm not getting credited for it. I've submitted my Device Id to support, so hopefully at some point I'll get the points added sad
[Edit 1 times, last edit by dcrobinson at Jan 11, 2023 9:28:14 AM]
[Jan 11, 2023 9:07:47 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
adriverhoef
Master Cruncher
The Netherlands
Project Badges:

I've set up a low powered (~6W CPU) box that's processing on four cores (about 11 hours per MCM unit), and thanks to yet another bug in the Krembil migration, I'm not getting credited for it.

You put your 'yet' in the wrong place of the sentence, Dave. devilish It should read: "thanks to another bug in the Krembil migration, I'm not getting credited for it yet."
See thread "Missing Devices in My Contribution" - in post 678476 they say they have classified it as a high priority bug - and also see the Comprehensive Bug List ("Devices appears on the Results list but not the Devices list (In progress)").

Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat as you are. crying

Adri
[Edit 1 times, last edit by adriverhoef at Jan 11, 2023 10:30:09 AM]
[Jan 11, 2023 10:23:21 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
dcrobinson
Veteran Cruncher
UK
Project Badges:

Yeah, I read that thread prior to emailing support. It's classified as a high priority bug, but somewhere in the thread they admit that they can't track it down because it's only affecting a small number of users (and that emailing support is the best way to get it fixed on an individual basis). Let's hope they fix it soon. I realise that the important thing is dedicating ones computers to philanthropic computing, but it would be nice if me and my team were being credited for it.
[Jan 11, 2023 11:04:00 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
adriverhoef
Master Cruncher
The Netherlands
Project Badges:

That would be nice indeed, Dave, I agree. Thanks for your suggestion to send a reminder to support, it has been two weeks now and I'm sill missing my latest device. The former one already turned up in Device Management after one week. I understand they are but a small team, so is mine (top40.nl). biggrin

Adri
[Jan 11, 2023 11:56:08 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AlanS
Advanced Cruncher
England
Project Badges:

Sorry to hear you guys not getting credit - hopefully they will get it fixed but given how long it took to get the site working at all, I wouldn't hold your breath.

For the last 2 -3 weeks I've been getting nothing but MCM work - have all the other sub-projects died up or is there something wrong at my end ? I've checked the project settings and all are still ticked.

[Jan 14, 2023 12:15:38 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 14594   Pages: 1460   [ Previous Page | 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread