Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 42
Posts: 42   Pages: 5   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 10064 times and has 41 replies Next Thread
sean0118
Cruncher
Australia
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: New Beta, New Project?

While I'm more than happy to run as many FAAH work units as I can regardless, keep in mind that the methods explored by the researchers can probably be applied to any virus. Find a cure for something as complex as Aids and you can cure anything.
[Oct 14, 2013 12:24:16 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Deluxe_Cabinets_And_Granite
Veteran Cruncher
Project Badges:

While I'm more than happy to run as many FAAH work units as I can regardless, keep in mind that the methods explored by the researchers can probably be applied to any virus. Find a cure for something as complex as Aids and you can cure anything.

Well said!
----------------------------------------

[Oct 14, 2013 2:47:33 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
nasher
Veteran Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

yes Aids research is important i still have 10 of my 18 cores running here... i just have the other 8 wandering and looking at other worthy projects... i like a little spice

[Oct 14, 2013 5:07:28 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
BladeD
Ace Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

Would LOVE to see a project dedicated to CF (Cystic Fibrosis) as I have a personal interest - am getting tired of just looking at all my sapphire badges

Well, you can't join the sapphire club, until you turn that beta badge sapphire. wink
[Oct 14, 2013 5:49:33 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

I wish they could find a cure for stupidity.
I'm fortunate to be immune. biggrin
[Oct 14, 2013 7:52:53 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
branjo
Master Cruncher
Slovakia
Project Badges:

To cure? angel

Crunching@Home since January 13 2000. Shrubbing@Home since January 5 2006

[Oct 14, 2013 8:43:21 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
sean0118
Cruncher
Australia
Project Badges:

yes Aids research is important i still have 10 of my 18 cores running here... i just have the other 8 wandering and looking at other worthy projects... i like a little spice

Sorry my comment wasn't aimed directly at you, just trying to give you some more ideas on how to encourage others to get involved. With 5.5 years of FAAH you are allowed to try out some new projects... wink

Unfortunately the only cure is common sense, which is no longer common and could be soon placed on the endangered species list.
[Oct 15, 2013 5:33:43 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Dark Angel
Veteran Cruncher
Australia
Project Badges:

Every time I get the forum update email I'm like "Ermagerd! Beta yoonits!" but then I open it and they're not here yet.

I know there are processes that things have to go through, and that's right and proper. I still get disappointed though.

Currently being moderated under false pretences
[Oct 15, 2013 7:31:30 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
NixChix
Veteran Cruncher
United States
Project Badges:

Unfortunately the only cure is common sense, which is no longer common and could be soon placed on the endangered species list.

Unfortunately many people have have been immunized against becoming infected with common sense.

Cheers coffee

[Oct 17, 2013 3:00:01 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Falconet
Master Cruncher
Portugal
Project Badges:

When people make the odd comment here and there, that it would be nice if there was a certain type of research project here, it does not necessarily follow, that they are not aware of WCG not being a commissioner of new projects.

+1

AMD Ryzen 5 1600AF 4C/8T 3.2 GHz - 85W
AMD Ryzen 5 2500U 4C/8T 2.0 GHz - 28W
Intel Z3740 4C/4T 1.8 GHz - 6W
[Oct 17, 2013 3:39:29 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 42   Pages: 5   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread