Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1020 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
BoincST
Cruncher
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Deadline MCM resends

Is it possible to extend the deadline for MCM resends to three days again? I know, why it was shortened in the first place, but especially at weekends the two day-deadline is too short for me. And I can imagine that I am not the only one with that.
I can't complete a lot of resends that I get on a friday, because I can't crunch at most weekends. Three days would be perfect, so I can complete the WUs on monday.

Thanks
[Feb 14, 2014 10:53:05 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
alged
Master Cruncher
FRANCE
Project Badges:
Re: Deadline MCM resends

Same problem for me.Most Week-ends are spend outside
thks
----------------------------------------

[Feb 14, 2014 11:18:17 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
gb009761
Master Cruncher
Scotland
Project Badges:
Re: Deadline MCM resends

One way in which you could remove yourself from being in the R++ (reliable and responsive) 'pot', is to increase your buffer so that you're regularly returning WU's later than 2 days after they were sent.

As all regular MCM WU's have a deadline of 7 days (it's only the resends that have shorter), we do have some room to play with.
----------------------------------------

[Feb 14, 2014 11:48:22 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread