Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 74
Posts: 74   Pages: 8   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 12892 times and has 73 replies Next Thread
SekeRob
Master Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: OpenZika - Crunching Chart

Clearly you're not a weather man ;P)

Meantime, Zika has surpassed FAHB in number of results for the month and is about to overtake UGM as well to move into spot 3 of 7. Now that the grids of IBM, Vaio and various universities are working again [older clients had trouble with a missing certificate in the CDN cloud], Zika jumped ahead further, with record 88 years and 388,413 results for the day. 400,000 is not far off, meaning only MCM is still ahead... but for how long ;?

Crunch On.

https://bit.ly/WCGYRPM
https://bit.ly/WCGRSPM
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by SekeRob* at May 28, 2016 7:44:06 AM]
[May 28, 2016 7:32:30 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
SekeRob
Master Cruncher

Two and three quarter million results returned... just like that. Two days with a validated production of 420K as well, these tasks are not exactly bashful to get out the feeder and back to the validator.

Crunch On.

(Batch 5725 of 19026... 30% of the initial experiment work distributed. I'm missing the ZINC db as docking target).
[May 30, 2016 7:02:17 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
KLiK
Master Cruncher
Croatia
Project Badges:

Seems like it will get to Aug as ECD, as it's stared on Research page... :/
oldies:UDgrid.org & PS3 Life@home

non-profit org. Play4Life in Zagreb, Croatia
[May 30, 2016 8:59:39 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
fablefox
Senior Cruncher
Project Badges:

May 30th update says Zika is at position 2. Will end July 2016. Good news :-)

And I'm getting quite a number of Zika work unit.
[May 30, 2016 11:10:03 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
3A4scLiRhJVcdT2K9q9kQNxzxYJ9
Advanced Cruncher

I am very happy this project goes THAT fast. Hasn't been in quite a while we've seen "short projects" over here at WCG. I consider this to be a welcome change for once... :P So this is a real run for a badge, while some other projects, you really can take it easy :D
But maybe project admins will add more work later... I didn't read all about it, and it doesn't really matter if all the work is already in or not. Results matter. Crunch on faster!
[May 30, 2016 11:29:22 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
fablefox
Senior Cruncher
Project Badges:

I am very happy this project goes THAT fast. Hasn't been in quite a while we've seen "short projects" over here at WCG. I consider this to be a welcome change for once... :P So this is a real run for a badge, while some other projects, you really can take it easy :D
But maybe project admins will add more work later... I didn't read all about it, and it doesn't really matter if all the work is already in or not. Results matter. Crunch on faster!

I'm not sure it is correct to say Zika is a short project. I think it was min of 6 month based on certain speed. Or more. It just that clean energy have issues at the moment, and the length of genome and cancer made those that already gain year badges knew they wont gain more, if the research is ending in august (originally).

so a lot of people move to zika, making it number two. lots and lots of crunching power if you look at the chart.

--edit--

on the other hand, ebola and cancer end time get moved to oct now.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by fablefox at May 31, 2016 1:47:05 AM]
[May 31, 2016 1:45:27 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
KLiK
Master Cruncher
Croatia
Project Badges:

I'm not sure it is correct to say Zika is a short project. I think it was min of 6 month based on certain speed. Or more. It just that clean energy have issues at the moment, and the length of genome and cancer made those that already gain year badges knew they wont gain more, if the research is ending in august (originally).

so a lot of people move to zika, making it number two. lots and lots of crunching power if you look at the chart.

--edit--

on the other hand, ebola and cancer end time get moved to oct now.

UGM & MCM is moved to Oct as a ECD!

OET & HST is still targeted by 2017...
cool
oldies:UDgrid.org & PS3 Life@home

non-profit org. Play4Life in Zagreb, Croatia
[May 31, 2016 6:15:08 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
SekeRob
Master Cruncher

Just not 500,000 results yesterday, 482K in fact, and 97.5 years, yet more day-on-day records.

Batch 6212 of the -initial- 19026 in circulation. By the time we get to batch 12013, there's just 1000 ligands in a batch, up to 12013 there's 10000 per batch. If they process equally long, we'll be flying through the last 3rd in no time.

Crunch On.
[May 31, 2016 10:25:34 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Falconet
Master Cruncher
Portugal
Project Badges:

6816 is my most recent batch.

AMD Ryzen 5 1600AF 4C/8T 3.2 GHz - 85W
AMD Ryzen 5 2500U 4C/8T 2.0 GHz - 28W
Intel Z3740 4C/4T 1.8 GHz - 6W
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Falconet at May 31, 2016 11:07:13 AM]
[May 31, 2016 10:59:03 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mumak
Senior Cruncher
Project Badges:

Now we're down at 1% according to Research status.
More batches generated/predicted ?

[May 31, 2016 8:26:05 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 74   Pages: 8   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread