Favorite snack and drink while you're cropping?

Moderators: ACOT Employee, Crop Hostesses 2015, NSD Hostesses 2014

Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2310

Re: Favorite snack and drink while you're cropping?

Post by Sandi0805 »

I gotta have my diet pepsi.  And as far as snacks, I love the pretzel cheese combos and M & M peanuts.   

Image ImageImage
scrappyjo
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 3

Post by scrappyjo »

DIET COKE a must, ( addicted to it ) sometimes a bite of chocolate, but if I have a drink I'm good ..
Scrappyjo
1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Post by 1grandma »

I love candy!  Especially chocolate but most any kind if it is sweet.  Chips, nuts, food of any kind.  Y'all are tempting me, for sure.  I have been dieting and getting a lot of exercise so a need to be healthy is working for me now.  I will probably have easy and healthy treats available every two hours and good meals prepared to warm up.
Bibi
JillinIN
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 479

Post by JillinIN »

Mmmmmm gummy bears for sure and then M&Ms, maybe some hot tamales. And water will be my drink of choice.
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
JillinIN
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 479

Post by JillinIN »

average_kim wrote:I keep a little candy hidden from my kids close to my scrappy supplies, hehehe!  If they hear rustling packages they think it's just my embellies!  Right now, I have a sack of Jolly Rancher jelly beans and a bag of Zackery's Maple dipped peanuts.  I don't take drinks in there very often--I know I'd spill!  And, if I'm working at the kitchen table, I've learned not to have a drink close--I splattered hot cocoa on a layout last winter!

Kim you cracked me up:  "If they hear rustling packages they think it's just my embellies! " That's hilarious!!!
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
NJohnson
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 7

Post by NJohnson »

Like many others have said, peanut m&ms and dr. Pepper (with a splash of coconut extract in it).  And when I can find them - chewy runts!  Love them but can hardly find them anywhere anymore :(. I also stash candy in my sewing machine cabinet for when I am quilting or scrapping since I do both in the same room
CherryTat
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 492

Post by CherryTat »

Coffee and Diet Pepsi for sure! I usually don't snack while I scrap, but if I do it's chocolate and some kind of chips
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart
killarney_rose
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 356

Post by killarney_rose »

One of the few tools I never purchased from CM.  Of to the side like that I am a klutz!  I therefore always have a bottled soda within reach and cap is screwed on at all times.  Next is Reese's and a minimum of two packages of Fig Newtons for an all weekend crop.  Last four crops I also had four packages of Grocery store sushi each crop.  Now if I could make just one crop this year with all my scrappy friends in my area!
redsonic20
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 116

Post by redsonic20 »

Nothing, really.  If I put anything on my desk to munch on, I usually forget and if I don't make an effort to even remember I've put a drink down, I am absolutely certain I would end up knocking it over.  I actually think scrapping is great for a diet because I get so focused on what I'm doing that I don't think about eating or drinking much of anything.  I tune out the rest of the world except for singing along to music. :)
Denise

Visit My Blog:  Mamarazzi Scraps
emarie803
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 691

Post by emarie803 »

Snickers, M&Ms, or Skittles and Dr. Pepper for me
Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 86

Post by Monroe1218 »

I love Caffeine Free Pepsi or Wylers Red Raspberry sugar free drink, and to snack on - pretzels, chips, Reese Pieces....
Rebecca

scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1487

Post by scrapy1967 »

I like caramel popcorn and ghiradelli milk chocolate with almonds. Pepsi and coffee for my drinks.
ImageImage 

dwinchell
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 11

Post by dwinchell »

Combos, peanut M&M's, water, coffee, coke.
Denise
Mom to Nicole and Michael

MommyOf_4
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 45

Post by MommyOf_4 »

Lipton's Peach iced tea (warm, I'm weird!) and Bottlecaps!!! I LOVE them and ONLY let myself have them while scrappin, otherwise, well, I'd eat WAY to many! They are not greasy and wont leave any marks if i drop one.
[url=C:\Users\owner\Pictures\lisas stuff\proudcherrytart.gif]Image[/url] [img]C:\Users\owner\Pictures\lisas%20stuff\proudcherrytart.gif[/img] 

Return to “NSD Crop 2014”