Success Breakdown- How'd you do!?

Moderators: ACOT Employee, Crop Hostesses 2015

jan509
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 908

Re: Success Breakdown- How'd you do!?

Post by jan509 »

The best thing was getting my scrapbook room cleaned up! :) Then getting points, meeting people, several pages completed, challenges left to do and tons of new ideas. Successful NSD!
jan509
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 908

Post by jan509 »

Also learned how to use the boards.
sdwhru
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 358

Post by sdwhru »

I went up several ACOT points; got no scrapping done.  But I did get a few more things gathered/organized 
blfonty
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 988

Post by blfonty »

I really enjoyed ACOT's online crop as I hosted my own at-home crop with 3 friends. Played lots of games, happy to get some points, and was hostess to the ladies at my house, too. Scrapping challenges today and hopefully all week. Thanks everyone!
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

m1hodges
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 152

Post by m1hodges »

I forgot that some of the NSD challenges are posted in late April!
We were out of town yesterday so Im hoping to start on some scrapping soon! :)
BlingQueenRia
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 12

Post by BlingQueenRia »

I got a card done during a Fast Scrap, just finished a LO for Chris' Dinner Plate challenge, and I had stuff put together for Kim's mini album challenge. I need to go back and select different cardstocks, though, because I got word from a friend that the momma-to-be prefers purples for her baby girl rather than pinks. No big deal, I can do purple, too. :D
I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live.
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3699

Post by blbabe1234 »

Congrats! I was online for almost 13 hrs on NSD! I'm addicted to ACOT as my title will tell you!

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
pagal74
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 29

Post by pagal74 »

I played quite a few games and won a lot of points but I also did manage to get three layouts done as well.  I'll maybe post them here and to the gallery later.  It was a fun day/weekend!
57Diana
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 365

Post by 57Diana »

Had a great day!!! Made 5 layouts, played games, meet new people, earned 150 cherries (once I figured out how), wrote on many boards, asked questions and just really enjoyed my first week on this site.  Now if I can just figure out how to get my picture up, it will be a complete success:)  Thanks again to the hostesses!!!
An expert at anything was once a beginner!

JillinIN
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 479

Post by JillinIN »

I had so much fun. I got quite a few points I'm not sure how many. I learned a lot from the classes and got 3 pages and a card complete during the crop and even took a break to go to a Chinese buffet with my daughters for lunch.

Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1360

Post by scrappinmom99 »

On the actual NSD, I hosted the games and fast scrap at 4. I did the card fast scrap at 3 and that was the only actual scrapping I did that day LOL. In total this week, I have done...4 cards and 3 pages. I hope to finish all the challenges but don't know if I will be able to!! I consider this great as I wasn't able to scrap until yesterday!!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
Linda L
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 101

Post by Linda L »

I think I have four layouts done and want to do one more. I made a card. And I started with very little points like 217 or something and I am up to 1500. So I would say I was very successful, except for one thing. I still cannot post a picture of myself yet. I keep trying but it doesn't work. :( Ha Ha!!
pagal74
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 29

Post by pagal74 »

I'm very happy that I got all the challenges done except for the comic book one.  I had such a good time scrapping this past week! 
shoorn
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 2842

Post by shoorn »

I was at a crop for NSD and got 18 layouts done in 3 days. I have been working on the NSD challenges here this week and have finished 4 plus 2 FS rewinds. Thanks to all the hostesses for their hard work and thanks for the extra time to get some entries done for here.
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

Return to “NSD 2015”