Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

Re: Flasher's "All right, Mr. Demille . . . " Challenge

Post by Flasher »

DonnaM wrote: ↑
Tue May 07, 2024 2:29 pm
https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/us ... 79-closeup
Here is my close up

So adorable!Β  Love the soft colors and pretty embellies!
OCD is not an adjective.Β  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.Β  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. πŸ’™ I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. πŸ’™

Β 
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Cindy312 wrote: ↑
Tue May 07, 2024 8:37 pm
Bet you weren't expecting someone to scrap a close-up of a sheep. You're welcome, lol!

"Ewe" did a great job!
Β 
OCD is not an adjective.Β  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.Β  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. πŸ’™ I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. πŸ’™

Β 
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

njr007 wrote: ↑
Wed May 08, 2024 1:35 pm
Here s my entry

TFL

Norma

Very striking layout! Love the black and white!

Β 
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Karyn_Sue wrote: ↑
Thu May 09, 2024 11:30 am
I knew right away which picture I was going to use for this challenge!Β  DGD isn't bashful about her braces at all! Personally, I think her smile is already beautiful!

ImageSMILE
She is beautiful!Β  I love that little line of braces, and the fun papers backing your SMILE cut file!
Β 

Β 
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

druffing wrote: ↑
Thu May 09, 2024 1:46 pm
A close up of my three grandkids and me at Easter!Β 

Pretty Easter layout!

Β 
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

LoreenC wrote: ↑
Thu May 09, 2024 6:51 pm
This is a close up of one of my Favorite birds outside my window ! It is in my Art Journal / Traveler Notebook .
This is beautiful!Β  I love the colors and the pretty flowers!
Β 

Β 
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

stinkerbelle wrote: ↑
Fri May 10, 2024 11:00 am
So fun and so girly!Β  Love the colors and that pic is fantastic!
Β 

Β 
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS wrote: ↑
Fri May 10, 2024 10:06 pm
MY SUBMISSION................ OF HACHI'S CLOSE UPS.......................... VALERIE

Cute pup page!

Β 
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

VickiR wrote: ↑
Sat May 11, 2024 10:44 pm
Here's my close up LO with a photo of our GS's stepdaughter, who is our GGD!Β  Dress up day for school.

Leave A Little SparkleImage

Beautiful!Β  I love how everything perfectly frames the picture!

Β 
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Sharmankp wrote: ↑
Sun May 12, 2024 9:28 am
Your design is awesome, and that picture . . . the best!
Β 

Β 
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Lisn2cats wrote: ↑
Sun May 12, 2024 11:17 am
My close up of SamSamIAM

Such a fun kitty layout!

Β 
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Kelly_R wrote: ↑
Sun May 12, 2024 1:51 pm
Here is my submission.

This is just lovely!Β  I love all the delicate frames and flowers around your photo!
Β 

Β 
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

emmapaige wrote: ↑
Sun May 12, 2024 3:45 pm
This is mine - my stepdaughter's pups Potato and Blueberry ready for the 1st Eclipse.

Love the black background with the stars!Β  Those pics are so awesome!
Β 

Β 
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Monroe1218 wrote: ↑
Sun May 12, 2024 8:53 pm

A close up of our two little house panthers....

Love those kitties!Β  I love your title work, too!

Β 
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

rkokes wrote: ↑
Mon May 13, 2024 6:59 pm

Great design with all the paper strips!

Β 
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

QueenBee89 wrote: ↑
Mon May 13, 2024 8:16 pm
super close up selfie of me and my little dude!

This is so much fun!Β  I love, love, love all the circles and patterns!

Β 
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

GayleChurches wrote: ↑
Mon May 13, 2024 9:36 pm
Here's my close up of my favorite pie, Strawberry Rhubarb!
Love your title and your embelly cluster!Β  I bet the pie was yummy!
Β 

Β 
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

aceason wrote: ↑
Tue May 14, 2024 2:26 pm
Gorgeous!Β  You did a fabulous job with the background!
Β 

Β 
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Sandi0805 wrote: ↑
Tue May 14, 2024 4:13 pm
This challenge was perfect for the close up picture I got of my daughter and granddaughter outside the Dinosaur ride at Animal Kingdom in October 2020.

Love the colors and the fun mix of shapes!
Β 

Β 
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Retiree3 wrote: ↑
Tue May 14, 2024 6:02 pm
Love all those stars around the "Celebrate"!
Β 

Β 

Return to β€œNational Scrapbook Day 2024”