Where do I go to print?

Moderators: MamaK321, ACOT Employee

Scrap Bug
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 240

Where do I go to print?

Post by Scrap Bug »

I have done several recipe layouts digitally, and I need to get them printed.  They're in an 8.5x11 format.  Does anyone have recommendations on the best/cheapest place to get them printed?  I want to just do individual loose one sided pages - nothing special or fancy, as they're just going in my recipe album.  
Melissa
sakura-panda
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 48

Re: Where do I go to print?

Post by sakura-panda »

The very first time I printed a scrapbooking layout, I went to Staples because they could print 12x12 for me. They printed them on some sort of glossy paper and they didn't look bad. I haven't printed anything else from there since, but thought of it since you are doing a standard letter paper size.

I checked, and Staples will print color copies for $0.42 per page; I went through the choices and they have two glossy paper styles that bring it up to $0.62 or $0.74 each. http://www.staples.com/sbd/content/copy ... ments.html

~ Katie ~

Scrap Bug
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 240

Post by Scrap Bug »

Thanks.  Staples would be my first choice, I've used them in the past many years ago, but I don't have one where I live now.  I'll check to see if they do it online.  
Melissa
PezKat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 514

Post by PezKat »

For 8.5 x 11 I would do them at home!
Image Image
keatonsgtgram
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 822

Post by keatonsgtgram »

I used to go to Snapfish for both their penny sales but now I go to York Photo. The penny sales run about every 3 or 4 weeks and sometimes near holidays, you might see free shipping. York is cheaper overall for me because they are closer and shipping is less expensive. Penny sales mean that the photos are printed for a penny each. Usually it's for 99 photos at a time so I order around 200+ when I order. There are several sizes available and choice of glossy or matte finishes. Be sure to select " digital" because the print has a better crop on the photo. I love their service and never have been disappointed. Watch for the penny or 99¢ sales!

Return to “Digital Talk”