Expressive E Noisy 2!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Noisy

Last edited by Echoes in the Attic on Sun May 12, 2024 2:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

someone's been watching knobs! :hihi:

what's that's touch pad thing he's using? for modulation?

2nd vid now you've added more.

It's there TouchéSE, it's a fun controller.

This synth looks pretty cool, NKS and Touché enabled, at 40% off and owning the Touché, I can't resist :)

simmo75 wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:21 pm It's there TouchéSE, it's a fun controller.

This synth looks pretty cool, NKS and Touché enabled, at 40% off and owning the Touché, I can't resist :)
cool thanks.
yeah looks interesting :tu:

That opening video reminds me of a james bond movie trailer :)
rsp
sound sculptist

What's quite odd though is that there is no mention of mpe. These guys make a bunch of mpe sounds and have Osmose coming out so that's a rally strange omission.

Is there a demo?

And is 149 the intro price?

Ah their SOUND Coupon takes the 40% for the intro price.
rsp
Last edited by zvenx on Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sound sculptist

vurt wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:10 pm what's that's touch pad thing he's using? for modulation?
touché
https://www.expressivee.com/1-touche

Is it MPE capable? I think not...

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:33 pm What's quite odd though is that there is no mention of mpe. These guys make a bunch of mpe sounds and have Osmose coming out so that's a rally strange omission.
I was just about to buy it when I realized that there is no mention of MPE, and none of the video examples show an MPE controller. So I decided not to buy it.

Maybe an interesting synth, but at that price I'm not going to buy it without being able to demo it. I get the feeling that physical modeling in a modular context is really more my thing.

pdxindy wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:42 pm Is it MPE capable? I think not...
Would be sort of weird if it wasn’t given they are just about to release probably the worlds most advanced MPE synth/controller!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

The lack of mpe is indeed weird. I checked the manual and no mention of it. They have midi assignments stuff for Touche, but any synth can respond to touche modulation since it is global modulation, not per voice (still super fun controller though).

But yeah I was close to jumping on it, but nah, Plasmonic is doing something similar for me with mpe.

I do have to say that while no MPE is disappointing, I'm very tempted as my touche was unexpectedly one of the best purchases I've made in the last two years - wasn't sure if I needed another controller, but this thing breathes LIFE into whatever I use it with...

However, so many new synths coming out right now... which to buy... MPE would have put this at the top... as it stands, vying for my attention (because I already have the touche).

I think I will wait until I can demo it.
Are all 400 patches pre mapped for the touché?
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Return to “Instruments”