Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1222 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
anhhai
Veteran Cruncher
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Merging accounts

I just found out that I have 2 accounts, one for WCG and one for Collatz (for GPU), but I used different e-mail addresses for them so they didn't link up. Does anyone know if I can link them up if I change the e-mail addresses to match up? or do I need to create a new account -- of course then the names won't match (which is not good)?

Sorry, for asking a BOINC question here, but there always seems to be so many knowledgeable people here.
----------------------------------------

[Feb 2, 2011 1:46:43 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: Merging accounts

Hi anhhai,
All you need to do is change email, addresses so that both accounts have the same address. Then make sure that at least 1 computer knows about both projects. They should synch up in a few days.

Lawrence
[Feb 2, 2011 1:50:48 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
anhhai
Veteran Cruncher
Project Badges:
Re: Merging accounts

thx Lawrence.
----------------------------------------

[Feb 2, 2011 2:04:12 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread